The smart phones are now very popular with a very few and loved operating systems worldwide. The mobile held operating system, that are found most is the Google’s Android, Apple’s IOS, Blackberry’s Black OS and the Microsoft’s Windows 8. More »
HTC has gone full High Definition this time, it is the first Smartphone manufacturer who is a giving HD display mobile. Sooner or later, Sony, Samsung will join the club with their, yet to come high definition smart phones. More »
New Start War Creativity:
We all have heard and watched star wars in our televisions and theaters, but star wars in computer are something different. The American standard code for information exchange presents star war version in windows with the help of Telnet. It is a network protocol which is known only to computer experts. It is a new technological success, because the start war version was fully created in ASCII characters. You can watch it on any operating system, which contains Telnet and the only criteria for watching are that it should have an internet connection.
How to Watch Star Wars on Windows:
For the users using windows XP, Mac OS, and Linux try the following steps
Go to start menu and click run. A window will appear on the screen. Now type “Telnet towel. blinkenlights. nl” without using quotes and press enter. For the users using Mac OS and Linux a directly type the given code in the terminal. Press enter and watch star wars on the screen with internet access regardless of the speed.
For users using Windows 8, Windows 7and Windows Vista:
- For the users using this kind of operating system Telnet is currently turned off by default for this latest version of windows. You need to first switch on Telnet in the computer.
- Go to control panel and click programs. There you will find this option “turn windows feature on or off” click it and tick both the Telnet boxes which are displayed on the screen.
- After completing these steps follow the given conditions. Go to start and open the main page. There type “Telnet” without quotes and press enter.
- Again type “o” without quotes and then type “towel. blinkenlights. nl” and press enter. It will display start wars on the screen.
Demand for textiles:
Any cloth produced out of a fabric is defined as textile. Today, clothes are in high demand because of the increasing population all over the world. Textile industries are developing in its own way by adopting new techniques for weaving of cloth. A textile industry will have a variety of clothes that are manufactured from wool, silk, cotton and so on. Depending on the type of cloth purchased the prize amount also varies accordingly. In olden days people manufactured cloth with their own handworks, but today due to technological development machines take up the role of humans for designing the materials in the textile industry.
Natural fibers can be obtained either from animals or plants. Animal fibers include wool, silks and so on whereas, plant fiber include cotton, sisal and so on. Each fiber is one centimeter in length and lots of filtering work are done before the manufacture of cloth. Cotton is the most important natural fiber and it includes five stages for manufacturing. They include cultivating and harvesting the preparatory process and spinning the given yarn as much as it is required and weaving it to given fabrics then resulting in production of the entire cloth.
Textile in 21st centuries:
- Over the past few years many new machines have raised up for the production of fibers. The multi fiber arrangements (MFA) are responsible for the global trade of textiles.
- The top ranking countries of commercial traders include Sri Lanka, Pakistan , Bangladesh and so on. The most cheaper labor is offered only in Bangladesh. India stands backward in textile trading, because of insufficient machineries.
- Garments are only imported from other countries whereas the exported garments have less priority in our country. Advanced technical tools must be set up for increasing the trade of garments.
Few commonly uses household equipments:
Today, our houses are well designed and polished with our own convenience. But there are certain household equipments, which make the work of humans more easier. For heating up waters, we have water heaters, for attaining brightness, we have tube lights and other special lights. For relaxation with cold temperature we have cooling systems , for entertainment we have dvd players and television, for proper trading and developing with our business we have personal computers and laptops. So, everything goes on as per our own comfort.
Uses of household devices:
- There are varying advantages of using household devices. Water heaters can boil the water anytime. Fans, lights and cooling systems function continuously for proper comfortability. Other than this we have a toaster, induction stoves and so on for cooking purposes.
- We also have bells attached on top of the wall which acts as an alarm if any visitor visits the house. Moreover we also have advanced ovens, pressure and electronic cookers for safer cooking. Mixie and grinders also function with the help of electric current.
- They can grind any sort of eating products in a finer manner. Apart from this we also have inverters and generators to compensate during power cuts.
Benefits and effects of using household equipments:
The main benefit of these equipments is that it saves adequate time. We do not have any restriction for the usage of these devices. It cannot be operated during failure of electricity. Air conditioners and other cooling systems emit toxic gases thereby affecting the ozone layer and acts as the major greenhouse gas. Electricity shortage exists all over the world and usage of these devices should be reduced to save electricity. Moreover, no electronic devices are shock resistant. Any type of danger may affect the person who is currently using the device. Proper measures should be taken during usage.
Introduction to cloning
The production of an exact copy of an object or model is termed as cloning. Scientifically it is defined as the production of a cloned embryo by transplanting the nucleus of a somatic cell into an ovum is referred as cloning. A group of identical cells are reassembled into a single cell of DNA fragments of organisms. In terms of a computer system cloning refers to copies of a product such as a digital medium or the software. Two types of cloning are possible they are the molecular cloning and the cell cloning. Advancement in technology has lead to such type of replication techniques in the scientific world.
Any human can be duplicated from the existing one through cloning. Natural type of cloning happens when an identical twins are born, whereas artificial cloning differs and can be divided into two types, they are therapeutic cloning and reproductive cloning. Therapeutic cloning involves cloning of adult cells for research purpose whereas reproductive cloning involves making of humans. Another type of cloning can be named as replacement cloning, which is the combination of both types. This replacement cloning would replace the damage cells by simply re transplanting the damaged part of the body.
Issues of human cloning
- The first human clone was developed on November 1998 by the use of advanced cell technologies. It constituted the man’s led and a cow’s leg DNA and was destroyed after 12 days.
- Many steps were later taken to develop the human embryo, but all were destroyed at once after a week or two since cloning of humans via reproduction was banned and prohibited in all fields.
- Many religions have opposed to animal cloning, since it is regarded as unethical and sin. Moreover many researchers have proved that these cloning species had various side effects.
The technology behind LED
LED consists of a chip made up of semi conducting material doped with impurities to form the p-n junction diodes. The wavelength of color and light emission depends on the energy of the band gap formed between the diodes. The materials used for the LED contain direct band gap with the corresponding energies nearer to infrared, visible or ultraviolet rays. A typical led indicator is designed to operate with more than 30 to 60 milliwatts of electric power. The semiconductors used in LED have varied sixes depending on the amount of doping.
Definition of LED
LED is often referred as a light emitting diode, which is the source of semiconductor device. They are used as lamps for indicators for lighting purpose. It is an electronic component with red light emission, but modern versions had increased the brightness of these lights. The concept used behind led fully depends on electrons and holes thereby releasing enormous energy. It is also used in applications such as automation lightning, aviation lighting, advertising, general lighting and traffic signals. It allows for incoming of new texts, video displays, DVD players and sensors they are also used in seven segment displays.
Merits and demerits of LED
- LED’s are efficient because it emits high incandescent lights. It does not affect the shape and size of tubes or bulbs. It can emit light without using any color filters.
- The size of LED’s are very small and power on/off happens within a single moment. It also has high shock resistance and slow failure resulting in prolonged usage.
- The demerits of LED are that it is highly costly and depends on the temperature. LED is highly sensitive to voltage and the light quality differs. It is concerned with blue hazard, which may affect the power of eyed above certain limits.
Features of lens:
An object usually made of glass, that focuses or de-focuses the light that passes through it is termed as a lens. It transmits and refracts light thereby converging or diverging a beam. The single optical element is allocated for a simple lens. Array of simple lenses together constitute the compound lens. They are usually made up of plastic, fiber or glass. These lenses refract the electromagnetic radiation outside the visual spectrum. Paraffin waxes are used for manufacturing microwave lenses. Most these lenses are spherical and can be either concave or convex. They are manufactured in varying sizes.
Construction of simple lenses:
The central sphere of the lens surface is called as their axis. It can either be bulged outwards or depressed inwards based on the refracting power. Aspheric lenses are more complex, because they are neither spherical nor cylindrical. They can only produce simple images. A simple lens should either be concave or convex, if they resemble both on either side of the glasses they are called as meniscus, a type of corrective lens. The simple lens is constructed based on our typical power of the eye. Lenses ignore the deficiency of eye problems completely for the people.
Uses of lens:
- A magnifying glass consists of a single convex lens mounted in a frame with a stand. Lenses are used for the correction of myopia, hyperopia, and astigmatism.
- 2. Certain lenses are used as eye glasses as well as a contact lens. Sunglass lenses are used for deviating from the rays of the sun. Other purposes of lenses include monocular, binoculars, telescopes, microscopes, and projectors.
- These may affect the human eye and may produce a virtual image. Sometimes the lenses are used along with mirrors for attaching to vehicles.
- Lens can become hazardous if they are dispatched in a wrong manner. So, proper care should be taken before the usage of the lens.
Education without Computers:
In many undeveloped schools especially villages do not have sufficient education. A computer which is regarded as the first material towards education is found to be nil on many places. The staffs are educated only up to a certain extent in village schools. So, as a result of this the children undergoing studies without computers do not get proper knowledge and they stumble to face the world at once they are grown up. People should understand the need of computer technology and should mandatorily fix computers in all types of schools.
Need for Online Education:
Online education has emerged now a day for providing standard education for the students. We can pursue online education from any place conveniently . Any type of courses can be completed through these type of teaching source. The online lectures are given by professional lecturers and the duration of the training for completing courses would last between a month or two. Even schools and colleges are providing online education for the students. Educom, educational training online sites are available for the students to obtain maximum knowledge. Online interaction between the student and the lecturer are also undertaken periodically for better understanding the topic.
Benefits of Online Education:
- Not only students even uneducated people can study and learn through online education. Anyone can undertake any type of courses such as people weak in communicative skills can undergo training via online. Any type of computer courses can be taught through online education.
- In schools and colleges this kind of system saves time and work for the teachers and professors. Government also should take proper steps to provide computers in villages, so that they could undertake higher education even in rural regions.
- So, we should obtain proper use of this online education for attaining 100% knowledge and skills.
The smart phones are now very popular with a very few and loved operating systems worldwide. The mobile held operating system, that are found most is the Google’s Android, Apple’s IOS, Blackberry’s Black OS and the Microsoft’s Windows 8. The Nokia has adopted the windows operating system full time, all of its high range mobile are running the latest version of the windows operating system. And on the other hand the HTC is also manufacturing mobiles with windows operating system. The HTC 8x is one of the that kind. It is said to be the best smart phone of all times.
The New HTC 8x has a polycarbonate panel and the glass display gives the phone a look that is irresistible. The phone has a 4.3 inch, super LCD screen. Like all the windows phones, this phone also has a dedicated camera shutter button on the side and a volume button above it. The phone does not have a removable back cover. At the back of the phone, is the 8 megapixel camera with a LED flash and the grill of the speaker at the bottom.
The screen of the phone is protected by a corning gorilla glass and it resists scratches pretty well. The high definition display of the phone has a pixel density of 341 ppi. Under the hood of the phone, is a dual core processor and the Adreno 225 processor that accelerates the graphics with support from the 1 giga bytes of RAM.
The audio output of the HTC 8x is amazing, with the support from the beat audio, the music seems like that it was never better before. The phone supports 1080 pixel video playback and with a storage of 16 giga bytes of internal memory, there is a lot in the phone that you can actually do with it.
HTC has gone full High Definition this time, it is the first Smartphone manufacturer who is a giving HD display mobile. Sooner or later, Sony, Samsung will join the club with their, yet to come high definition smart phones. It is not only about high end specifications under the hood, but it also has the power and performance to do a lot of things, which is more than the usual mobile computing.
The HTC butterfly has a 5 inches touch screen that supports a High Definition display as earlier said that it does. This phone does not weigh that much, as it appears to be. There is a volume button on the side which is quite long than it is usually found the other HTC phones. The power button on the top of the phone is a bit difficult to reach out, if the power button would have been on the other side of the volume button, it would have been more handy. But it is the usual button layout of the HTC phones. The phones’ back cover cannot be removed, it is completely sealed. The sim tray and the usb port on the phone, has a flap cover, covering it, this is something good so that there will be no dust formation.
The HTC butterfly does not have a unibody panel like the other HTC One X. The display has a gorilla glass 2, so that there is no fingerprints found on the screen. The Butterfly has a 8 megapixel camera on the rear with a 2.1 megapixel camera on the front that supports video calling. There is also led flash for low light photography. The Butterfly has the latest version of operating system from the Google’s Android, jelly bean 4.1.1, with a support from the HTC sense 4. The phone has a very good pixel density of 441 ppi and it is said to be high screen resolution phone in the market.
This is something which the Microsoft is doing its work on, the Microsoft’s digit is a sensor that can be worn on the hand, and that sensor senses the hand and creates the exact 3d model of the users hand on which the sensor is worn. Digit prototype was created with a view to control the smart phones by just using hand gestures. The idea was to make it possible to control the phone without even taking it out of the pocket. The sensor is designed in such a way that it is comfortable enough to be worn by the user and it wouldn’t be tough to use it.
The Digit was developed at the University of Cambridge. The device makes use of a sensor that has camera on it and this sensor detects infrared light, and all this, is being monitored by a software that helps to produce the three dimensional object. The 3d object starts doing just as the sensor records the actions of the real hand on which it is mounted. The object on the screen is exactly the hand of the user with all the definitions of the muscles.
The device has a IR laser which emits on the users hand to calculate the distance between the fingers, including the thumb to keep note of, in what degree are the fingers bending. There is LED also, this LED emits IR that helps to know the position of the user’s fingertips. The reason that the IR is used, because it is not visible naked eye and there will be no distraction. Since the device is mounted on the hand, there is no problem in having gestures when the user is on the move. The aim of the Microsoft is to reduce the size of the digit and turn it into a wrist watch.